Our online family forum is a safe place to ask questions and find information, share ideas, and experiences with other family and whānau members.
Here are some of the great features of the forum:
- You can filter, sort and search questions.
- Submit questions in private mode to administrators by using Private Messaging.
- Vote for other people’s questions that you are interested in.
- You can pick the best answer to your question, making it easier for other people to find the best information.
- You can opt for e-mail notifications for new questions, answers or comments.
- Instant search, helps you search information while entering parts of your text, a similar way you might see in Google.
- Please be aware that we will view the Forum and respond as soon as we are able, but this forum does not have 24/7 monitoring. Please call or e-mail us if you would like to ensure a quick response.
Note on Privacy
Although we hold your personal details in our family forum membership database, you choose your ‘made up’ forum name, which protects your privacy at all times – unless you choose to share details with another forum member privately at some stage.
When you first log into the forum, you will need to change your private password so that it remains confidential to you only.
When choosing your forum username, please do not choose your real name or names of anyone you know. If you would like to have a username that is more than one word, do not use any spaces between the words in your username i.e. black smith. You can use black_smith or Black_Smith or black-smith or Black-Smith.
If you choose a username with a space you will not be able to edit your profile.
Please use common courtesy when asking, answering or making comments on the forum. No offensive language is permitted, and please do not post words all in CAPITALS.
This is a condition of your membership and use of the forum. Your account may be locked and/or blocked if you do not comply with these guidelines. If you see a member breaking these guidelines, you can send a private message to the administrator.
How much does it cost?
Our online family forum is FREE for everyone, you simply need to register.
How do I join the online family forum?
You will need to complete the forum registration form in order to sign up for the online family forum.
Want to learn more?
You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 732 825 for more information.